DENVER, COLORADO – We are looking for a multimedia manager (videographer/photographer) to grow our video and photography services. The multimedia manager will produce, shoot, edit, convert and upload content to a variety of digital platforms, creating videos in multiple lengths and varying focuses for our clients. This position will strategize shot lists, write scripts and interview questions and develop graphics, titles, descriptions, closed captioning and tags for both photos and videos. A successful candidate will have strong photography and videography experience in capturing architecture, interiors, headshots and lifestyle experience media, as well as post-production.
- Develop multimedia concepts as part of integrated communications plans
- Script, plan and conduct filmed interviews
- Produce videos and all necessary components, including: shot lists, b-roll and graphics
- Source and coordinate videos voice-overs and music selections
- Finalize videos for multiple uses, including: social media, website, marketing, news packages, newsletters, etc.
- Capture photos in a variety of formats, including: architecture, interiors, headshots and lifestyle experience
- Edit and finalize photos in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Lightroom)
- Camera, lenses, lighting, microphones and sound equipment
- A proven track record of creatively developing content for multiple projects and communication channels
- A genuine passion for commercial real estate, development and placemaking
- A “can-do” attitude and motivation to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- The ability to learn from and share with others
- A competitive salary package, including pay $65,000 to $75,000 per year
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off including 10 holidays, 20 vacation days and your birth-ish-day
- A beautiful Larimer Square location (when we aren’t working from home)
- A flexible and trusting work culture
To apply, email your resume, three references, a few examples of your best work and a brief introduction that details why you want to join our team to Kyle Long at email@example.com. We’ll be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis.