SideCar PR is a full-service, integrated communications firm specializing in commercial real estate, community-building and placemaking. Our clients are the developers, architects, designers, builders, and influencers who are elevating communities across the U.S. through their work in the built environment.
We provide high-level communications support and expertise that drives results for our clients and their bottom line locally, regionally, and nationally.
We’re searching for an Executive Assistant to join our team, directly supporting SideCar PR’s President. This position thrives in the details, daily operations, overall business health and caring for our office environment. The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of functions, including administrative support, office management, team support, accounts payable/receivable, event planning and vendor relations. This role will be instrumental in supporting the executive team and President in achieving the firm’s strategic operational objectives.
In this role you will:
- Provide executive support to SideCar PR’s President, including calendar management, email correspondence, tracking and reporting.
- Manage all administrative tasks necessary to support SideCar PR’s executives and team, including preparation of general office documents, coordination of meetings, ordering office supplies, keeping office in professional condition, scheduling, preparing the president for meetings, sending reminders and ordering catering when requested.
- Direct reoccurring financial processes and reporting, including: AR/AP, invoicing through QuickBooks Online, bi-monthly payroll, reimbursement requests, updating company budgets, manage expense reports and billable client expenses.
- Create weekly billing reports for the leadership team.
- Create weekly employee productivity reports for the leadership team.
- Serve as a liaison with property management and third-party companies including information technology, service vendors and insurance providers.
- Assist President in oversight of policies, including 401k, PTO, insurance and enrollment periods, equipment leases, taxes and compliance laws.
- Assist in coordinating company/client events and non-profit partnership functions.
- Assist president with employee on-boarding/off-boarding, quarterly review processes, and other HR processes.
- Organize and maintain employee files to ensure documentation remains accurate.
- Coordinate on behalf of President with third party business partners, including the agency’s bookkeeper, payroll platform (Gusto), IT (Soaring Technologies) and insurance providers.
- Ensure office environment remains organized and office supply inventory is maintained.
- Maintain in-office correspondence for all inquiries, including answering phone, receiving deliveries and checking mail.
- Assist in the process of new business acquisition through the creation of Letters of Agreement and client folder set up.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations for team members.
- Support and maintain Dropbox and in-office filing systems.
- Support project management systems for the team as needed and identify workflow for President within Outlook, Monday.com, Teams and Function Fox.
We’d like for you to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an executive support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Dropbox and Quickbooks Online
- A “can-do” attitude and motivation to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to learn from and share with others
- Work with impeccable attention to detail, taking pride in the success of the firm and our clients
- Maintain a collaborative, proactive and problem-solving attitude, aiming to support the Team in all aspects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a discrete manner maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Present self in a manner consistent with that of a direct representative of the executive team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Dedication to driving SideCar’s key initiatives
- 2+ references required
At SideCar PR, we’re firm believers that shared values can positively impact our culture and work product. We’re looking for team members who value:
- Trust – You’re accountable, confident and solutions-oriented — able to engender strong trust with clients and our team
- Passion – You love city-building and placemaking; you possess curiosity and a growth mindset
- Relationships – You’re team-centric, value partnership and share an interest in pushing for the greater good
- Hospitality – You demonstrate a genuine care for people and provide consistent, high-quality service; you delight in creating memorable experiences
- Impact – You’re results-driven and innovative; your presence on a project is positively felt
- A competitive salary package ranging from $65,000 to $75,000/year
- Nearby garage parking or transportation coverage
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Professional development and team enrichment
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays, 15 days paid time off, plus the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Hybrid work week
- SideCar PR works remotely three Mondays out of the month and every Friday
- A spacious and vibrant office environment in the heart of RiNo
- A flexible and trusting work culture
To apply, please email your resume, three references, a few examples of your best work and a brief introduction to Sarah Cullen email@example.com . We’ll be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on a rolling basis.